Friday, August 04, 2006

Visit here more often

I REALLY need to get here more often. I always start out thinking I am going to be the best most consistant of bloggers and then life intervenes and I find myself wondering what has taken me so long to get back here.

Part of the problem is theat I have blogs elsewhere ( here and here )and tend to add to them first. I don't know yet where I want to live and today I found such a beautiful template for my blog here that I want to rejuvenate not only the look of the blog but also the content.

We all know it has been very hot around the world. Normally I don't take photos when it is so hot but this morning the sky was so blue and the leaves so green I had to snap a few shots. I have included one here for lovers of nature and especially clematis.

1 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Athena, I hope this isn't an intrusion. I had no idea you were across here, just stumbled on your Synchronicity. Isn't that curious?

You have more blogs than I have grey hairs, and I had no idea you were based in Canada. I guess it should have clicked when you mentioned AC in one of your earlier posts (not something usually needed with British weather). It's a fascinating world. I've got a couple of thousand kilometers to drive (in the UK) over the next couple of days but when I get a chance I'm going to have to have a look at some of those pics of yours.

It's odd but for a few weeks now, I've been trying to find someone on Blogger/Blogspot with whom I have some connection, looking for feedback on what its like here. Then suddenly I stumble on you. Looking at the theme of your blog here and the concluding line of your first post, I find it's all a bit spooky. I'm not religious but I do sometimes wonder what forces are at work out there.

I left a comment on your Aug 5th post across on 20Six so didn't want to repeat it here. I hope you can eventually find some sense of closure on that.

I've worked as a techie at various levels over the past 20 years (I wouldn't say this on 20Six, but I feel safe saying it here) so I could certainly chatter away on your computing blog.

Oooh this is quite a revelation. I'll have to pop back soon.
B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home